- Paraphrasing Palin: "I may not be able to answer any questions, but doggone it, I can stick to my script!"
- She can't stay on the fucking subject.
- She's babbling again.
- It's good to know McCain and Palin won't forbid gay people from making and signing contracts. Um, was that even on the table?
- The press will roast her for repeatedly changing the subject and keeping to her script.
- She's temporizing. Biden is eviscerating her.
- I never thought I'd think of "adorable" as a hateful word.
- OK, so being a mom qualifies her to be the Vice President? Also, how is Alaska part of the "heartland"?
Thoughts on the vice-presidential debate
Upon reflection, it seems to me that even if I did manage to patent the alphabet, the media would probably treat it as a "human interest story" and…
If I had $10K to blow, I would patent the alphabet. Given the astounding shite that's already been patented in the US, it'd be easy. First, I'd…
A couple of weeks ago, I posted some 3D renderings of some Lego chess pieces I had made. Since then, I bought the book Virtual LEGO and installed…