- Paraphrasing Palin: "I may not be able to answer any questions, but doggone it, I can stick to my script!"
- She can't stay on the fucking subject.
- She's babbling again.
- It's good to know McCain and Palin won't forbid gay people from making and signing contracts. Um, was that even on the table?
- The press will roast her for repeatedly changing the subject and keeping to her script.
- She's temporizing. Biden is eviscerating her.
- I never thought I'd think of "adorable" as a hateful word.
- OK, so being a mom qualifies her to be the Vice President? Also, how is Alaska part of the "heartland"?
Thoughts on the vice-presidential debate
A couple of weeks ago, I posted some 3D renderings of some Lego chess pieces I had made. Since then, I bought the book Virtual LEGO and installed…
Part of my recent Legomania is due to our considering including some games that use Lego as components in Games Unboxed. Clark and I determined…
OK, I CADed and rendered all the chess and chess variant pieces I've built so far. You saw the pawn in my last post. Here it is again, ministered…