- Paraphrasing Palin: "I may not be able to answer any questions, but doggone it, I can stick to my script!"
- She can't stay on the fucking subject.
- She's babbling again.
- It's good to know McCain and Palin won't forbid gay people from making and signing contracts. Um, was that even on the table?
- The press will roast her for repeatedly changing the subject and keeping to her script.
- She's temporizing. Biden is eviscerating her.
- I never thought I'd think of "adorable" as a hateful word.
- OK, so being a mom qualifies her to be the Vice President? Also, how is Alaska part of the "heartland"?
Thoughts on the vice-presidential debate
Part of my recent Legomania is due to our considering including some games that use Lego as components in Games Unboxed. Clark and I determined…
OK, I CADed and rendered all the chess and chess variant pieces I've built so far. You saw the pawn in my last post. Here it is again, ministered…
Here's how out of touch I am with What The Kids Are Doing: it's actually easier for me to build a CAD reproduction of one of the chess variant pieces…